Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our News

Some of you have been writing about your computer problems. Here is what happen to us.

My computer was over heating, and we fixed it. Then it was shutting down when we were not in the room, so we still don't know the reason for that. All I know is that after it got some windows updates it stopped doing that. I was concerned I would need a new computer part I didn't have money for.

The car needed 3 big repairs at the some time. They were the engine leeks, and driver door lock. Then the brakes. That made me really stressed out because I knew I didn't have that kind of money, so sadly we had to put it as more debt.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

Sorry your computer is having problems! Ours has been kind of strange lately, too. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! By the way, we have tickets to come to Oregon for Christmas. I'll be arriving on the 15th and Keith is coming later, and then we're leaving on the 28th. I will call or email later about when you want to get together. :)

Kristen Wilde said...

Hi Trisha,
I guess it has been a while since I left you a comment. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and that your computer and car are doing ok now. Sometimes it seems like everything breaks down at the same time!!
We're coming to Oregon for Christmas - so see you in a few weeks!