My dad likes to collect music, movies, books, and cat anything.
I asked my husband to get the mail one day on the way into the house. He came back laughing with this barbie collecting magazine. I asked him "What is so funny?" He terned over the magazine to show me that it was addressed to my dad. Growing up I never had a barbie doll to play with. The closes thing I had was a water baby.
When my mom got home I had to show her who got the magazine. I asked her "Did you know who this is for?" She said "no, who?" "It is for dad." We have been having a good laugh. She said "you need to take a picture of it and send it to your brothers." She also asked me to put it on my blog.
Hope you liked this one because some of you asked me to post something that makes me laugh.
3 comments:
This is very funny! Your dad must have gotten on a mailing list for odd things. I wonder what other surprises will be coming for him?
That is hilarious! I am surprised they still have Barbie Catalogs. :p I guess hard core collectors still need them. It's good to know that Bratz haven't completely taken Barbie over. :p
This is such a funny story!! Maybe your Dad would like the American Girl dolls too!
Hi Tricia, my name is Kelly Snyder. Before I was married my name was Kelly Smith. My parents knew your parents when you lived in Pennsylvania many years ago. I remember when you were born and needed some help with physical therapy. There were many women in the Relief Society at church who helped with that task. Yesterday, I told the ladies in my Relief Society class about that time when you were very young. It is wonderful to see how well you are doing now, in 2010!! Congratulations on all the growing up you have done, and, I have loved reading over your blog and seeing all the pictures. You are quite a photographer! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment