In July my parents and I went to Birch Bay. My husband couldn't come with us because he was going to miss a lot of school.
The kitchen of the little home we were in.
Here are things I found in the home that were interesting.
A fish
2 birds
shell sculpture

My mom went out clamming. If I had gotten closer to her I would have fell walking down there most likely.
When I was waiting for my mom I found these birds.
There are 80 clams in the bucket.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip!!
Sounds fun! How nice to have good weather this time of year.
What a fun trip. Your mom sure found alot clams! The only time I eat clams is in clam chowder. :p How did you guys cook them!
What a fun place to stay Trisha! Did you eat the clams in the shell or did you make a huge boat of clam chowder?
The wildlife looked amazing. Good shots Tricia
Post a Comment