2013 has been very busy so far. I started a job January 7th that I didn't even apply for. The parent found my profile on care.com and sent me a message to see if I would do her job. They even told their friends my phone number. That gave me another kid to my job, and a second job that I am on call for.
My husband and I are both going to school. I have been working on the Quickbooks software. I have made it through about 2 chapters so far. They don't think I need to do all the chapters in the book so school is coming to an end for me. My husband finished calculus one and signed up for calculus 2 that starts in April.
We still have are church callings and I am helping people on the side with their projects.
The library I help at is getting the second floor finished so they can have more books. The other library in the area is getting some improvements as well. The whole job should be done sometime next year.
Friday, March 22, 2013
How are we doing?
Posted by Trish at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to hear all is well! Tell Clark Hi.
Post a Comment