Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ward update

My friends have been asking me about the new ward. Here is what we have done so far.

The first week we went for 2 hours & got to meet one another. That evening we went back & had ice cream.

Before Sunday came again we all were asked to come to the Bishops office. My mom & I got called to callings, but my husband & dad didn't get one yet.

At church we had 5 Sunday. That is when the Bishop picks a topic that he wants to address. He chose to talk about how big we are in each section & all together we are about 300. We have already hit 80% activity with people missing for summer.

2 comments:

Natalee said...

Trish! I sure miss you in the Bethany Ward. Just not the same, not being able to sit by you in Sunday School.
I am going to talk about you and how amazing you are in my lesson tomorrow in Young Womens. I hope that is okay with you! Love you!

M. James and Onalisa said...

What is your calling?