I bought a bigger memory stick so I could learn how to make some video clips. My husband did some clips first, so I could see how to do it. He forgot to tell me what buttons to push before leaving the house. He deleted the ones he did of me, so I am sorry I don't have them. So that meant I had to call him or wait for him to come back. In the end it only took me 5 minuets to get a clip started.
I have been practising making some clips. Here are some of them. I hope you like them.
I have been practising making some clips. Here are some of them. I hope you like them.
Later that day I got another clip. The cat normally dose this once a day.
Thanks to my friend Jaclyn for her help on what I should look out for when uploading clips to blogger. After that My main problem was found by my husband. I didn't finish making the clips right on the computer after taking them off the camera.
1 comments:
trish, thank you for this post.it is beautiful. just what i needed today! thank you for your example of lifting others. i love u!
Post a Comment