Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer School

My friend Jaclyn was asking me how my husband was doing with Summer school. Here is an update for everyone.

He started with 2 classes and had to drop the computer class later, But I wanted to show the computer anyway.


My husband couldn't do his homework, so he took this picture on my camera of the cat wanting to do his math for him. I told my husband that the cat might want to just go to school too.

Getting him sitting down doing Math.


I have been looking for a gift because school has been really hard for him and he has a lot of holiday ties so I tried to find him a new one, but here is what I came up with instead. He told me it was an okay one when I asked him if he liked it.


I went to a Relief Society activity that was an auction. There were some sisters who asked me if I was going to ever buy anything. I told them I didn't need anything really. I also told them that people had more money then I did, so they would fly past what I could spend. The money was paper if you were wanting to know.


After the event I felt bad that I brought my camera and never used it. When the sisters were cleaning up they asked me if I got anything. I told them yes and I told them what I was going to do with it. They all liked my idea.

Here is the pie I got there.

I gave him the whole pie to himself. He is putting on the Bary topping.

After cutting a Peace

He has been off school since August 8Th. Fall starts September 21 first. He is going to try to do 2 classes again. I am a little scared he will want to drop a class again.

1 comments:

Kristen Wilde said...

Hi Tricia!!

Thanks for telling me about your blog. I like it! I hope school goes well for your husband. I bet he loved the pie.

Have a good Labor Day! If you guys do anything fun, I want to read about it!