I want to show flowers we have around the house. My mom likes one or more on the table.
The light didn't come in on this one the way I wanted, but it was a nice one anyway.
When this plant grows really big it pokes me in the arm. We have to put a string on it, so it will stay standing up.
What flowers do you like? Sorry I didn't go get all the flowers my mom has outside.
4 comments:
Lavender Roses are my favorite. I also like Daisies.
I love daffodils and roses. And gerber daisies. And magnolia tress. :) There are so many beautiful flowers in the world!
I had Daisies at my wedding but when Rachel picks a dandylion and gives it to me thats when a weed becomes a favorite.
My favorites are daffodils and tulips. Too bad they only bloom in the spring. In the summer I like to plant geraniums, dark blue lobelia, and alyssum.
Post a Comment